Mar 27, 2011

Hang on in there



I've been a really bad blogger.
but, 
I'M EIGHTEEN! I know, that's not really an excuse, but I just can't let go of the whole birthday atmosphere. 
my birthday was 12 days ago and I can honestly say it was the best one so far thanks to my amazing family and friends. there's a huge post all about it coming up so I bet you'd stay tuned, wouldn't you?
also, I have so many new stuff to show you including tons of rings, earrings, shoes and vintage finds. most of them are birthday presents. ahh!
my exhibition (the practical part of the art final, you know) is coming up in a little less than 2 weeks and boy, it's almost impossible to believe all of our hard work is going to come to an end. that's why I kind of disappeared, with all the pressure to finish my work and get everything done on time.
so this whole hectic month got me on the search for something pure and simple. don't know how to explain it. the moment I saw this picture on Lulu's blog I was like, "that's it". and in a way, I think that's what we're all looking for.
have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the big 1-8! congrats hun, glad you really had a blast :)

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the inspiration
    youve got a great blog, keep it up!
    and come visit COSMICaroline to see the ongoing, 4-part, in-depth look at Nashville Fashion Week!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

every comment is welcome! I really appreciate each and every one.